Monday, February 28, 2011

Family;

I just wanna take a minute and say how much I love my family and am so blessed to have them. We've been dealing with a lot of things lately and I'm glad we have each other. I wanna give a shout-out to my beautiful, strong, loving, wonderful, emotional (especially right now), at times crazy, extremely inappropriate, loud, funny, extremely caring and giving, gorgeous Momma. I feel like through half of that I was describing myself. [especially the "crazy" and "loud" part]. But I'm accepting that maaaayyyybe it isn't such a bad thing I'm like my mother. Maybe. ;)
                    Also, to my little brother Steven. We had to say goodbye to him for 4 months today. He's joined the Army National Guard and is leaving today to go to basic training in South Carolina. It was really really hard to say goodbye {even if he is a little $#!+ sometimes). I'm so proud of him and the young man he has grown up to be and for his choice to join the Guard and defend our country and freedom (even if it was hard for all of us to accept :P).
My poor mother has been having a breakdown, but she and the rest of us are so incredibly proud of him. Love you Steven, I'll miss you, be safe and I'll see you in June.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment