lovely things my students give me.
Ed Sheeran concert. Words can't describe how amazingly talented this guy is.
Valentine's from my students. One perk of being a teacher: I'll always get Valentine's.
Hello, blogging world...
This poor little blog has been seriously neglected... and seriously needs a make over. I have been MIA for the last few months because my life has been consumed by student teaching.
Student teaching. The home stretch. Just 2 more months to graduation.
This has been the hardest few months of my whole academic career, and probably my whole life. I am busy from 8 am to 10 pm almost everyday. Juggling full-time teaching, school/homework, and a part-time job is no picnic. February has especially been a struggle for me. I have never felt so physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. There are times I find myself counting down the weeks. Just 4 left.
Although it's been a struggle and I feel like I'm neglecting and missing out on a lot of my personal relationships, I just have to say that I absolutely love teaching. When I am at school all day, I enjoy it. I usually don't mind spending 40+ hours a week at my school. I love love love it and I am developing a passion for teaching that I didn't know that I had. I love interacting with my students. They teach me so much and they are so much fun. Seriously, these kids change your life.
Even though I am more than excited to just be done with student teaching, I will have the hardest time leaving these kids. It's gone by so fast and I'm almost there. It's also making me excited to start my career as a teacher because I know it's something that I'll love doing, and I am very lucky to have found something I'll love to do for the rest of my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment