I love photography.
I love capturing life moments.
I love capturing life moments.
I love that a picture can tell a story.
Which is great because if I can't sit and write about my summer, I can sum it up in a few pictures. Which are better to look at than me stumbling through words, trying to hold your attention.
So thank goodness for my iPhone and Instagram ;)
Anyway, here's my July in pictures.
Summer rain storm love.
Being outside.
Rope swings & swimming at Burrastons.
Fiesta Days with friends.
Carnivals & city celebrations.
I love this time of year, and this is about the only time I love my home town.
I love this time of year, and this is about the only time I love my home town.
Happy Summer, everyone.
Live up the last month of it while you can!
Live up the last month of it while you can!





No comments:
Post a Comment