Anyway, on a better note, I get to see Iron & Wine in 2 days!
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Decisions, decisions.
I'm not very good at making decisions.. I am so indecisive it's actually a problem sometimes. There are a lot of things coming up this year that are forcing me to make really big, life changing decisions. And there are just so many options and things that I want to do. I know most people would be thrilled at having so many possibilities, and I am, somewhat. I know I should take advantage of it but it really just causes me so much stress. So, how do I choose? It's causing me some major anxiety and if you know me at all, I'm a planner. I have to figure this out soon or else I'm gonna have a melt down. Blah, I wish I could be more "go with the flow" about life in general. Help?
Anyway, on a better note, I get to see Iron & Wine in 2 days!
Anyway, on a better note, I get to see Iron & Wine in 2 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment