And I know I've already mentioned how much I love fall... but seriously, you guys, It's amazing. Why, oh why can't there a be a place where it is always fall? AND October is in fall. Which means.. Halloween! I think it's my favorite holiday. I have been getting so crafty that its ridiculous... and I am not crafty at all you guys.
So, here's my september/october in instagram pics ;)
More adventures up the canyon. It's so magical.
Autumn bike rides. I will be so sad when it gets too cold to ride.
My room mates and me decorating for Halloween. See, I told you I was getting crafty.
Dinner adventures with school friends. Have you guys ever been to The Melting Pot? If not, go! It's very pricey, but something everyone should try. Nom nom.
Got to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie. This is one of my favorite books and the movie was wonderful.
Cutting my hair, going more red, and straightening (i mean actually doing) my hair.







No comments:
Post a Comment