So I've been dying to go see the gorgeous leaves up the canyon, and since I had a few hours of free time Haylie and I went up and took some pics. And she's gorgeous. And so are the trees.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
fall.
My, oh, my. Getting back into school has been craaazy. I can't believe I've almost been back for a month. And it's been a month of non-stop homework, work, colds, more homework, and maybe a little sleep in there. I feel like fall has come a bit early this year, and I am not complaining at all. I absolutely love this time of year. Like, if I could live in a place where it was just always fall I would.
So I've been dying to go see the gorgeous leaves up the canyon, and since I had a few hours of free time Haylie and I went up and took some pics. And she's gorgeous. And so are the trees.
So I've been dying to go see the gorgeous leaves up the canyon, and since I had a few hours of free time Haylie and I went up and took some pics. And she's gorgeous. And so are the trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no you're gorgeous ;) it's so pretty i just wanna hug it!!! haha
ReplyDelete